www-4-motorcycles.co.uk New Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just im Sh*ting myself if I remove the sections and i lose my rankings
    Then dont you understand that changing the navigation system can do just that as well as you are making a major change to every page on the website

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
      Then dont you understand that changing the navigation system can do just that as well as you are making a major change to every page on the website
      i think you lot are just trying to wind me up

Got Lee saying that im stuck in my ways blah blah and you saying if you make the changes I could screw the site....

Right, im doing nothing .... screw it, im off down the pub

Comment

Originally posted by Faulkds View Post
        Your right there... I have to look at the whole site, but 529 sections it takes hours and I mean hours.
        I know, trust me. I'm slowly switching DAS over to SPP, but there are only so many hours in a day. I do a little every week on it. In between photographing, listing new products, managing the eBay Shop and the odd hour in here LOL

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Put some money into getting a professional in, we were in the same boat as you earlier this year with me doing months of work to achieve very little, we cut out adwords and now 'employ' Mal @ Ruralweb, swapped to ssp and our sales have rised loads (choking on my cigar)
          The real beauty of ssp is you can say have 20 different pairs of motorcycle gloves and each and every page can be optimised for that actual pair as opposed to 1 page with 20 pairs on trying to cover them all. You will get 20 ways into what now is 1 way.
          www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

im off down the pub
            be careful, it's Black Eye Friday
            www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
              I know, trust me. I'm slowly switching DAS over to SPP, but there are only so many hours in a day. I do a little every week on it. In between photographing, listing new products, managing the eBay Shop and the odd hour in here LOL
              Im going to regret asking this but what is DAS and SPP?

Just waiting for Lee to put the knife in

Comment

Im going to regret asking this but what is DAS and SPP?

Just waiting for Lee to put the knife in
                LOL (Laugh Out Loud), DAS is denbigharmysurplus and SPP is Single Product per Page.

Don't worry about Lee he hasn't called you a T""t yet. I get that a lot, when I ask him stoopid questions

Army Gore-tex
                Winter Climbing Mitts
                webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

LoL

Cool, I know those terms....

Also, the site is up forsale so I havent been that proactive on it as I've been working on other things.... but I thought I might give it a clean up

Comment

Also, the site is up forsale so I havent been that proactive on it
                    Wrong approach.

Do what everybody else does. Put your heart and soul into growing revenue before selling. The new owner will see how successful you are, know absolutely 100% that they can do better, and pay you loads of wonga for the privelege of taking it off your hands.

Mike

PS. Then sales will decline and you can buy it back 2 years later for a fraction of what you were paid for it.
                    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

LOL

I've been running the site now for quite a few years and have got board of it.... It makes money etc but i dont have a life anymore. The more successfull it gets the more of a nightmare it is to manage.

However, I still need to keep it running and working until that day comes when I can off load it to someone else.....

So still looking at ways to improve it -----

Looks like im going to be working on poxy meta tags kewords and SPP this weekend.... GREAT

Learnt a new word today SPP

Comment

I Dont Believe IT !

Comment

Judging by your profile picture we can see what you'll be doing at the weekend
                          Its in recongnition of my recent community awards

Comment

Learnt a new word today SPP
                            Fruits of the actinic vine. Have a read of this SPP if you are bored but can't sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                              I Dont Believe IT !
                              PMSL!
                              Your new avatar is bringing out the pantomime in you Mal
                              Kind Regards
                              Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

oh no it's not

Comment

Working...
                                X