Franking services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sounds like bull to me but hey, I'm hardly in a position to argue."

You might be surprised. When SmartStamp first came out, one local PO refused to take them at all. As they had been particularly unpleasant and unhelpful we complained to RM, who sent the Postmaster somewhere far away for "retraining", and we never had a problem since

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaUK View Post
      What's all this about using PPI with integrated labels?
      The label on our integrated label is big enough to fit a PPI and the address details on it. If you are processing orders with Actinic or with one of our standard Mole End plugins then you need a customised report to add the PPI but if you are using One Stop Orders Multi-channel (www.1stoporders.co.uk) then you just have to supply a image of your PPI and it will be automatically added to the address label.

1stoporders multi channel uses HTML invoices, we will be adding this to the Actinic specific version of the product soon and then you will be able to add a PPI to the label or make any other changes to the invoice very easily.

For 1 stop orders MC, Pat is adding a PPI generator so that all you have to do is to enter your PPI number.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ahh right, thanks Jan - thought I'd missed a trick there!

I'm using your labels with Actinic + have One Stop Automation but hadn't seen any PPI options before.

And yes PPI with OBA is definitely the way forward

Comment

Working...
        X