X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning World from Chris Ashdown

Hi Folk

Just thought i would log in and see whats happening with your guys

I have retired since loosing Internet Workwear, and being unable to find anything worthwhile to sell, but always looking for the right product

The forum seems very quite these days, I guess that means V18 is a winner so little problems arise

Anyway good luck to you all and hope you all have a bumper year

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

The forum seems very quite these days
    Lots of familiar names have gone...
    Great to see you

I guess that means V18 is a winner so little problems arise
    v18... I've encountered so many problems
    - never happened on previous releases... and I've never had to post so many here in the forum, ever, until now.

At the moment, Sellerdeck advised not to install v18.01 and to wait for v18.02

I only installed v18 to have 1 thing fixed... but that turned out to cause another problem... a worse one
    - waiting for support to get an answer from "development" for about 3 weeks...

Comment

Hi Chris,

Nice to hear from you. I agree the forum is very quiet these days. Not sure why this is but on the whole I think Sellerdeck is a far more mature product than it once was and there are far fewer performance and stability issues than there used to be.

I have a few niggles with V18 and there's the usual problem with partial implementations that seem to have been more of a 'box ticking' exercise than proper specifications but on the whole for day to day stuff V18 doesn't seem too bad.

I'm afraid I can't help on the right product for selling online, I'm keeping them all to myself (as if).

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Chris,

Good to hear your OK, keep popping by. I hope your enjoying retirement. Cheers Duncan

Comment

Good afternoon from me too, Happy Christmas all.

Comment

Hi Lee - Hope you're doing well. Happy Christmas to you and the family.

Comment

Hello all. Another year gone, eh.
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Happy Christmas All xx
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Still alive and kicking along, now doing Leatherwork as a Hobby to keep the grey cells working, but as a learner not good enough to sell things, also just brought a 3D Printer and using that to make stamp tools for the leatherwork

I guess with the demise of the high streets you are all raking it in

Wishing you all a great Christmas and New Year

May well pop in next year
                  Chris
                  Chris Ashdown

Comment

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas All

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
                        Josh Barling
                        CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd