Sagelink v2.8.9 SNBE - a bug maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagelink v2.8.9 SNBE - a bug maybe?

Windows 10, running sagelink as administrator, Sage version 25.0.76.0 desktop version running on the same machine as sagelink

Having an issue with latest version of sagelink export to sage not logging into sage from the process files button.

Files are present, click the process files button and error occurs 'Unable to create Sage Data Objects engine (v0)' then 'Unable to connect to Sage Database'

Workaround is to go into the edit profile option and click 'Connect to Sage', wait until its connected, then go back to process files, which will now work.

Its irritating though, this happens on our existing machine we run Sage on and also a new machine with a fresh install of both Sage and SageLink.

I have exactly the same issue. Updated to Sage v25.1 last night (from v23) and received the 'Unable to create Sage Data Objects engine (v0)' error when trying to export orders.

I called SellerDeck this morning and it's a confirmed bug with Sage Link v2.8.9 SNBE.

The workaround is fine, but as multiple people in my company process orders in Sellerdeck I can see that someone may easily click the wrong button and inadvertently cause other problems with the Link profile settings.

Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks.

Comment

I am also experiencing this problem, and stumbled across the same workaround, although it hasn't always worked. Good to know it is a bug and I'm not going mad. Would also appreciate a quick fix please.
      Jeff Nurse
      Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
      Office Design & Furniture Solutions
      www.aerofoil.net

Comment

As I am still experiencing problems with this, I wanted to check, has there been an update or a fix for it please?
        Jeff Nurse
        Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
        www.aerofoil.net

Comment

Just spotted that there is a new version of Link available so will try that. I hadn't seen that it had been released.
          Jeff Nurse
          Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
          www.aerofoil.net

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnurse View Post
            Just spotted that there is a new version of Link available so will try that. I hadn't seen that it had been released.

Yes and it does fix the problem - now on v2.8.9 TEJB

Comment

Working...
            X