No announcement yet.

'Google Checkout' Thread ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled it because I was sick of people saying that I was on a mission to get GC implemented. I only started the post to collate the all the posts on various threads - but I see its started again so you can all slag off the thread originator there.

Comment

Not a wise idea Mal, conspiracy theory will now say you're helping Actinic bury GC to push Paypal Pro only!
      I could never suggest such a thing but there's no point posting anything if the poster just pulls the thread when they don't like the replies.

Comment

there's no point posting anything if the poster just pulls the thread when they don't like the replies.
        Neither is there any point in posting if the poster gets slagged off for every post.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being on a mission to get GC implemented - let's hope that Actinic are as well now, albeit belatedly.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

AFAIK the only person who complained on the thread was me and my beef was just about malcolm making several posts in the thread along the lines of "Come on we need more votes" and "only 60 votes out of 10,000 users, If I was actinic I wouldn't do anything. Don't assume Actinic will do this". All of which I thought was unnecessary as the thread and the votes was the most active of all the wishlist items.

I think it's a shame that thread originators should be able to delete a thread if they don't like they way it develops.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

The bottom line is the juxtaposition of forum members is that they'd like GC as a psp option, and also as/or final checkout method, independent of Actinic's shopping cart.

The final number of votes I'm sure has wiped out all other items on the wishlist numerically so its now down to the developers to get cracking with this.

A wee forum row might be nice entertainment though so carry on if you wish.
              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

the only person who complained on the thread was me
                My comments are not aimed at you Mike - you came clean shortly after your post.

Comment

A wee forum row might be nice entertainment though so carry on if you wish
                  Yep, Im off to bed now so I will see what the morning brings.

Comment

Yep, Im off to bed now
                    Which reminds me Malcolm, If you're in NZ on holiday then have a good time. If you're in NZ on a paid business trip then you're a lucky so and so and I'm jealous. I still hope you have a good time though.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
                      Which reminds me Malcolm, If you're in NZ on holiday then have a good time. If you're in NZ on a paid business trip then you're a lucky so and so and I'm jealous. I still hope you have a good time though.

Mike
                      I thought NZ was a replen aisle in one of those big distribution centres in Cumbria... (only kidding Malc )
                      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X