Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loyalty Points Scheme (Like GAME.co.uk's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's certainly one way of doing it

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
      (ActiPoints, ActiVouchers, etc)
      <Gabe> Enters Stage Right

Comment

We would dearly love this functionality. Both the loyalty scheme and also the ability to have a voucher scheme.

Ideally also we would like to be able to issue vouchers for incentives on first time purchases or the coupon code only being able to be used once per customer.

Unfortunatley with the existing coupon code system there is no way of limiting its use - short of an expiry date - but if we are printing leafllets with the coupon on it then we do not want to be re-printing with different coupon codes every other week or so.

Please add this one to the top of the list or can one of the very talented group of developers that contribute to this forum come up with a plug-in?

Thanks
        Rob
        For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

Comment

Followed this a while ago. last post was some 7 months ago.

Is there any updates, as Id love to offer this asap.
          Gary

Comment

I did give it a go, but I gave up.

Comment

if Gabe gave up, there's no hope!
              LOL
              Tracey

Comment

ah! I'm yanking your planks.

jont is testing my code right now, and when he's done, we'll party like its 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe View Post
                  ah! I'm yanking your planks.

jont is testing my code right now, and when he's done, we'll party like its 1999.
                  I'm way ahead Gabe - I've done the Party Like It's 1999 achievement.

It would be great to get an update from Jont on the loyalty scheme/single-use coupons - they both seem very promising. We'll party like it's December 31st '99, 'k?

Comment

Any news on updates, looks like there would be many takers.
                    Gary

Comment

I'd be very interested to see this feature. It's something I've been looking into.

Comment

I'd be interested too.. we have a members area that offers a regular discount and it works great - we get a lot of sign ups.. but to have a loyalty scheme would be fantastic.

If it included the ability to issue one time use gift vouchers.. that would be the icing on the cake.

Please keep us posted.
                        Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

I also really would love to offer my regular customers a loyalty system.
                          Why can we not, after a customer has ordered for the first time, set them up as a log in customer (Regesterd) and set up there discount/loyalty onto that persons account in the actinic customer & order section in Actinic.
                          Here have a menu in the same way you have all the customer details in the order section and enter the loyalty rate or discount you want to give to each customer each time they shop with you.
                          Then when this is set up to send the customer an email stating if they regestar they can join our loyalty sceme or receive a 5% discount (Or what ever) every time they shop (if they regester).
                          When that customer wants to shop again, they first log into the site with there log in details and in the checkout, once they have shopped (if on a loyalty points sceme) see how many points they currently have in there account and an option to redeem them against that order if they so wish, or in the case of a general discount, the total bill amount is shown as normal with then a discount rate shown ie: 5% with a discount value total for that order and the total payable after the discount.

This would be a fantastic feature and a great insentive to attract repeat customers and customer loyalty of which all business need to do no?

Please Please Please Actinic, im sure over half of the people with actinic would want something like this. Were all waiting......

Comment

Originally posted by Onestopfoodsuk View Post
                            Please Please Please Actinic, im sure over half of the people with actinic would want something like this. Were all waiting......
                            ...or develop an API integration kit which would see most 'Wish List' items added to the software by 3rd parties, or if shop owners want an exclusive extra feature added and have the cash to pay a developer...

Not that I'm trying to make any hints or anything

Comment

Working...
                            X