Changes to MOTO form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes to MOTO form

I am not sure if these are bugs or not but 2 problems that I have with the moto form as follows.

1) When I select Paypal which is on the list. When I confirm I am told that it is not a valid payment. I have to change to Protx in order to confirm the order and then edit the order to change back to Paypal.

2) When taking a Ebay order I have type everything in as I am unable to use paste. This would speed up the process if I could copy from the ebay e-mail and paste straight in to the MOTO form.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

1) When I select Paypal which is on the list. When I confirm I am told that it is not a valid payment. I have to change to Protx in order to confirm the order and then edit the order to change back to Paypal.
    I can select Paypal on the MOTO form without any problems. Have you got it set as an option to use on the desktop (Settings | Business Settings | Payment & Security)? If so, then I suggest you contact Support as they would need to investigate your snapshot.

2) When taking a Ebay order I have type everything in as I am unable to use paste. This would speed up the process if I could copy from the ebay e-mail and paste straight in to the MOTO form.
    I can certainly paste from a standard email into the MOTO form fields. Can you paste what you copy from the Ebay order into other applications?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

You're right about not being able to cut and paste using the right click of your mouse however you can use ctrl c (keyboard shortcut for cut) and ctrl v (keyboard shortcut for paste.) instead.
      Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Working...
      X