Add Product Weight into Packing List Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Product Weight into Packing List Report

It would be very useful to be able to see the product weight and the total weight of the order on the Packing List report.

Hi Duncan,

I'm trying to understand this. Is the problem that you're unable to create a modified report to do this? or do you think it's something that would be widely applicable?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Both.
      I think it is very useful to know the total weight of the order on the PL.
      The shipping weight and associated data is stored in a memo field in the database and as such is not able to be manipulated in CR.

Comment

For the majority of sites you can just convert the opaque shipping number to a number ie Val() it. But I agree that is would be useful for these figures to be available generally (calculated and added to the order / order detail tables as part of report preprocessing perhaps).
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X