Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change all my prices within SellerDeck to VAT-exclusive prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change all my prices within SellerDeck to VAT-exclusive prices?

This will help you convert all your prices within SellerDeck from VAT Inclusive to VAT Exclusive.

1) Back up your site.

2) Open the ActinicCatalog.mdb database in Access and go into the 'Product' table.

3) Find the 'Price' column, highlight it (by clicking the grey column header) and copy it to the clipboard.

4) Open a new worksheet in Excel and paste the column of prices in.

5) Now click in the cell next to the one containing the first price and type the following:

=ROUND(

6) Then click with your mouse in the cell containing the first price. The name of the cell should appear in the formula.

=ROUND(A2

7) Then complete the formula with the following: /1.175,0)

=ROUND(A2/1.175,0)

8) If you just press enter on your keyboard then the VAT-exclusive amount should appear.

9) Copy and paste this formula into all the cells underneath it in order to convert all the prices.

10) Now copy all your converted prices to the clipboard and click in a spare cell and go to 'Edit | Paste Special'. Select 'Values' and then click OK. This will just create a list of prices rather than formulas.

11) This column of numbers can be copied back into the 'Price' column in Access.
Working...
X