Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change all my prices within a spreadsheet so that they are ready to import..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change all my prices within a spreadsheet so that they are ready to import..

How do I change all my prices within a spreadsheet so that they are ready to import into SellerDeck ?

This will convert all your prices to pence, in order to get them into a format ready to be imported into SellerDeck .

1) Insert a new column in your spreadsheet next to your existing 'Price' column called 'SellerDeck Price'.

2) In the first cell in this column (underneath the column heading) type the following:

=ROUND((

3) Then click with your mouse in the cell containing the first price (e.g. F2). The name of the cell should appear in the formula.

=ROUND((F2

4) Then complete the formula with the following: *100),0)

=ROUND((F2*100),0)

5) If you just press enter on your keyboard then the amount in pence should appear.

6) Copy and paste this formula into all the cells underneath it in order to convert all the prices.

If you now save this spreadsheet as a CSV file, the prices should all import successfully into SellerDeck .

Note: if your prices are VAT-inclusive, you will need to convert them to VAT-exclusive before you import them into SellerDeck. To do this, follow the steps above, but add '/1.175' into the expression. The formula should now read:

=ROUND((F2*100)/1.175,0)
Working...
X