Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have received and email notification from my Payment Service Provider that payme..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have received and email notification from my Payment Service Provider that payme..

I have received and email notification from my Payment Service Provider that payment has been received, but I have no record of the order.

SellerDeck are not aware of any system problem which causes this. All cases investigated have been caused by one of the following :

- the order is in SellerDeck but under a tab which you do not normally click. Look at Orders and click on the tabs at the bottom to find the missing order - see note 1 below

- you have an old site and someone has managed to place an order there. Ask the customer to send their email order receipt and look at the URL where the order was placed. If it is different from your current site, that's what has happened

- the person maintaining the site has downloaded the order. This can occur where you download orders but someone else maintains the site. They have accidentally pressed the order download button.

- you or your ISP have accidentally deleted some *.ord files from the web site. This might effectively happen by the ISP restoring the site from a backup following some system problem.

Note 1 If the buyer completes their order and this is forwarded to the PSP for payment, but the buyer does not complete payment there, the incomplete (missing payment) order is downloaded and held in the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' tab.

After a configurable number of days this order is deleted. See Business Settings | Payment and Security, bottom right of dialogue after you have selected WorldPay or another PSP.

Hence if you were just monitoring orders shown under the Pending, Completed and Pending & Completed tabs, orders appear to be missing.
Working...
X