Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change the amount of time that the bounce page is left on the screen after ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change the amount of time that the bounce page is left on the screen after ....

Can I change the amount of time that the bounce page is left on the screen after someone uses the Contact Us form?

You can change the length of time that the 'Your email has been sent' message is left on the screen after a customer clicks 'Send' on the Contact Us page by doing the following:

* browse to your site folder and open Mailform.pl in a text editor such as notepad

* search for:

@Response = ACTINIC::BounceToPageEnhanced

* you should see:

@Response = ACTINIC::BounceToPageEnhanced(5, ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 1962) . $sError . ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 1970),

* change '5' in the above to the number of seconds you want to delay the bounce by:

* close and save the file and update the site.

SellerDeck is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.
Working...
X