Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have the payment methods that I've 'Limited to Defined Customer' be the only...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have the payment methods that I've 'Limited to Defined Customer' be the only...

Can I have the payment methods that I've 'Limited to Defined Customer' be the only option shown to the customer?

If you have set a payment method to be 'Limited to defined customer', you can set that as the default 'payment method' in the customer account (Account tab) and only have that method available for that account with a simple script change. All you need to do is to open ActinicOrder.pm from your site folder in a plain text editor such as Notepad and find the following line in 'sub GenerateValidPayments':

my @Response = ActinicOrder::GetAccountDefaultPaymentMethod($sDigest);

replace this line with the code below

@$parrMethods = ();
    my @Response = ActinicOrder::GetAccountDefaultPaymentMethod($sDigest);

Save your changes and upload. Now account customers should have only one payment option what is defined on the account setup page.

Note: this method will only work if all of your customer accounts have a default payment method that is set as 'Limited to defined customers'.

SellerDeck is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.
Working...
X