Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Network Setup keeps returning Permission errors (700) needs (755). I am uploading ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Setup keeps returning Permission errors (700) needs (755). I am uploading ...

Network Setup keeps returning Permission errors (700) needs (755). I am uploading to an NT server.

Unfortunately with these servers it is not that easy.If the server is under your administration, we can send a document on how to set up an NT server for use with SellerDeck, but if the server is elsewhere, you will need to ask the hosting company to make some of the changes.The permissions for NT servers are divided into two, web server permissions (IIS) and physical directory permissions (NTFS). These permissions are given to an account, for access to certain directories (in this case, the CGI-BIN directory and acatalog directory) and they are as follows:-
    IIS permissions
    CGI-BIN - read/execute
    acatalog - read/write/execute
    NTFS permissions
    CGI-BIN - The account that SellerDeck connects with requires 'Change' permissions.
    acatalog - The account that SellerDeck connects with requires 'Change' permissions.
    acatalog - The IUSR_ account requires 'Change' permissions.

This will get the permissions on the server sorted out, there may be connection issues though, unless the server has been set up correctly.
Working...
X