Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I use ActCBNMaker.exe to create colorisable images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I use ActCBNMaker.exe to create colorisable images?

To begin, you need to create a new theme folder and button set folder in SellerDeck. To do this:

1. Go to 'Design | Themes' and click 'Advanced Theme Configuration'.
    2. Go to the 'Images' tab and click 'Save Site Images as Custom Images'. Give the new 'Image Set' a name.
    3. Do the same in the 'Button Set' tab.

This has created two new folders within 'Formats\Themes' and 'Formats\ButtonSets' on your computer.

You can now replace some of the images in these new directories with your own images which can be colourised. These images must have the following characteristics:

- They must be GIFs
    - They must be made up of only four main colours. These colours are black, red, green and blue.
    - The black (R: 0, G: 0, B: 0) will be replaced by the colour selected in 'Palette Background'.
    - The red (R: 255, G: 0, B: 0) will be replaced by the colour selected in 'Palette Color 1'.
    - The green (R: 0, G: 255, B: 0) will be replaced by the colour selected in 'Palette Color 2'.
    - The blue (R: 0, G: 0, B: 255) will be replaced by the colour selected in 'Palette Color 3'.

Don't use lots of colour mixing, gradients and strong anti-aliasing as the results of the colourisation can be unpredictable. Use the images in the existing theme directories as a guide.

Once your images are ready to go, open ActCBNMaker.exe and use the control at the left to browse to your new folders.

Then click 'Select All' and click the 'Down' arrow to set them as colourisable.

Your new image set and button set can now be selected from the 'Advanced Theme Configuration', but not the 'Simple' one yet.

To do this you need to edit 'themes.ini' within the 'Formats' directory.

Give your new theme a name in the top list. E.g. if your theme was called 'Test' you'd add

Test=

to the bottom of this list.

Then go to the bottom of the file and copy and paste one of the entries you see there to create one for your new theme.

e.g.

[Test]
    Layout=My Custom Overall Layout
    ImageSet=My New Images
    ButtonSet=My New Buttons
    Preview=Themes\My New Images\index.bmp
    BrochureLayout=My Custom Overall Layout
Working...
X