Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I display my payment methods as radio buttons? (SellerDeck 2013 and earlier)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I display my payment methods as radio buttons? (SellerDeck 2013 and earlier)

In SellerDeck, you can access all the HTML used within the checkout. Most of it is accessible via the 'Design' tab (Checkout Page 0/1/2 and Receipt). However, some key elements are within 'Design | Text'. The most important of these is the drop-down list used to offer payment methods to your customers.

To find the relevant section of Design | Text:

1. Go to 'Design | Text', click 'Go to' and go to prompt Phase: -1 and ID: 1951.

You will highlight the following section:

HTML Code:
    <select name='PAYMENTMETHOD' size="1">
    The highlighted line, and the three lines below it (IDs 1952, 1953 and 1954), contains the HTML used to build the payment-method drop-down list in the checkout. To change it to something else (in this case a list of radio buttons) you will need to do the following:

2. In the first line, delete
    HTML Code:
    <select name='PAYMENTMETHOD' size="1">
    3. In the second line, replace <option value="%s">%s with

HTML Code:
    <input type="radio" name="PAYMENTMETHOD" value="%s">%s<br />
    4. In the third line, delete </select>

5. In the fourth line replace <option selected="selected" value="%s">%s with

HTML Code:
    <input type="radio" name="PAYMENTMETHOD" value="%s" checked="checked">%s<br />
    Note that 'Fallback' needs to be selected against a payment method for that selection to be 'checked' by default.

NOTE: This article is relevent to SellerDeck 2013 (v12) and earlier versions.

SellerDeck 2014 and later versions have an option to choose between Radio buttons and a drop down box for the payment options within 'Settings | Business Settings | Payment and Security' tab.
Working...
X