not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not responding

actinic keeps saying not responding and takes a long time to come back i have rang seller deck as i pay for support but i dont seem to be getting anywhere any one got any ideas please

We get that Janet, followed by "windows is searching for a solution".....and finally "do you want to report to microsoft" - Sorry but I have no idea why.

All I do is force close Actinic, and open it again
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

yes that is what i did but takes me ages to get it open again

Comment

What are you doing when this happens?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have you tried the fix all faults (or nearly) by Compacting the database. it's a good place to start
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

It just "happens" Jan and TBH I don't think there is any particular circumstance that triggers it.

Database is compacted daily Duncan - for me it is not really an issue other than being inconvenient.
            www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Perhaps a snapshot and then re-install Sellerdeck might be the quickest option
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X