SellerDeck 2013 Production Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck 2013 Production Release

We are delighted to announce the release into production of SellerDeck 2013. This release includes a number of major new features, notably the ability to apply filtering to product lists, and to populate sections dynamically with products that meet specific criteria.

For more details and to download this latest version, please see http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...merce-software

Please be sure to download and read the Upgrade Notes before upgrading your site.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Bruce,

Thanks to you and your team Bruce, excellent work.

For those who have a cover subscription or developer subscription you can register for your free SellerDeck 2013 upgrade below:-

https://myaccount.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Upgrades are sent in chronological order, we only send a set amount of upgrades out per day to maintain support levels.

For those without a cover contract and who would like to benefit from the new features in SellerDeck 2013 please call sales on 0845 189 1859.

Neil Bayton
    Sales Manager
    SellerDeck Ltd
    Neil Bayton
    Sales Manager
    SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Hi,

Is there a document or something that explains the differences between V11 and 2013 ?

Also I went to read the documentation here:
      http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...ry/user-guides

And you've still got those links that don't let you open the pdf fully, it insists on opening it in a frame within the webpage which is just too small to read.

Peter
      Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

When it does open in that frame, there is a save button which allows you to save a copy locally.
        Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
        SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

There is some comparative version information on the web site, along with information about upgrading: http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/ec...egory/upgrades
          Bruce Townsend

Comment

WTF. The link above for upgrade keys has no way of requesting a Developer edition! And what's this seemingly optional/additional Real Time Stock key?
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

i tried to raise a support ticket but the support system wants an email address and apparently non of mine work. I am also unable to find a way to register and you can not user the live chat without a usable email account and password?

is there another way of raising a support ticket and sending a dump file without have to ring?

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
                WTF. The link above for upgrade keys has no way of requesting a Developer edition! And what's this seemingly optional/additional Real Time Stock key?
                I did find that a curious question as i thought this was part of the product in earlier versions

Comment

I've raised with admin the lack of upgrade options for Designer and Clients.

Since v11 there is an optional stock handling module available at no extra charge for Business Plus and Enterprise. It allows you to devolve the automatic order download and sync functions to a separate PC, or run them on your network server.
                  Bruce Townsend

Comment

Well at least I've got an auto emailed response to filling in the form as best as I could. Being told that a "set amount of keys sent each day to preserve support levels" is appalling. If it's such a good idea it should be applied to the Sales department as well. "Dear money paying customer - we're not selling you what you want today as we can't support it properly!". No chance.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Thanks for the feedback.

The issue we have is we can't change human behaviour, however we can try and manage it.

It's natural that when a new release is available, everyone wants it on the first day, in reality when we have 2000 covers customers not everyone is going to get their key on the first day, we actually have a process that we need to follow to ensure that the application for a free upgrade is valid and a cover contract is present. We then need to retire the old keys and issue new ones against the correct account. 2000 customers receiving the software on day one who may have a support query will feel short changed if they cannot contact support to talk through their issue.

Each year we try and improve on the previous years service, so if you feel you can contriubute to improve the service feel free to e-mail me on neil@sellerdeck.co.uk

Rgds
                      Neil Bayton
                      Neil Bayton
                      Sales Manager
                      SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

I very much doubt that getting hold of SellerDeck 2013 is going to be much of a priority for many of those 2000 cover customers today.... it's 2 weeks until Christmas and most will be concentrating on getting sales in. They'll look at this in the New Year.

What does "retire the old keys" mean?
                        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hi,

I very much doubt that getting hold of SellerDeck 2013 is going to be much of a priority for many of those 2000 cover customers today.... it's 2 weeks until Christmas and most will be concentrating on getting sales in. They'll look at this in the New Year.
                          I agree, however if all 2000 customers did we would be covered because we have communicated the worse case scenario. As the website suggests we will send out an amount of keys that will not adversely effect the support that they will receive.

Neil
                          Neil Bayton
                          Sales Manager
                          SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

oh dear i think i have broken it

Comment

Didn't take you long did it, Sir Breakalot??
                              Based in rural Northants

Comment

Working...
                              X