Add to cart button disappeared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to cart button disappeared!

We have had ordering suspended for while we have been building the site, when I unsuspended ordering to check a layout I have noticed the add to cart button has gone! The variable for add to cart is where it should be and I have no memory of touching it. Any ideas what could have caused this?

Things to check: As well as un-ticking suspend, did you tick ordering allowed in the business settings menu too? you probably have but an easy one to overlook. Are the products set as "can be ordered online" from the General tab? Does it work if you select a different product layout? Are you using stock levels? In the prices tab is the retail price enabled? Have you checked the shopping mode?.
    Peblaco

Comment

Bingo, thanks! "Can be ordered online" has un ticked itself on every product! Please tell me there is a way to tick them all without individually going through each product!?

Comment

As well as un-ticking suspend, did you tick ordering allowed in the business settings menu too? you probably have but an easy one to overlook.
        More text as otherwise I can't post this.
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sail and Ski View Post
          Please tell me there is a way to tick them all without individually going through each product!?
          If you ticked "Allowed" in business settings the tick boxes should re-populate. Similar issue here. If not then you could have a bug or database issue and I would recommend you contact the SellerDeck support team and get that one checked. To change all products - through an export / import or editing the database perhaps. Pointers here.
          Peblaco

Comment

Working...
          X