Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section tree expanded when starting Sellerdeck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section tree expanded when starting Sellerdeck?

Hi all

For some reason, no matter how many times I close the sections and subsections within my section tree prior to shutting down Sellerdeck, EVERYTHING is expanded when I reopen the software.

Not only is this intensely irritating, but it also wastes a lot of time because when you have a lot of products and sections, you have to close them all within the tree just to make it user friendly enough to work on.

Any idea how I can stop this from happening? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

BTW I searched for an answer before posting, and couldnt find anything.
    Bare Essential - Chilli Fundamentals - ShrinkBands - Dynamo Hair - MatteShop - Caravan Accessory World

Oh, one more thing. I am running six Sellerdeck sites, and this only happens on three of them. Obviously there is a setting somewhere that influences this, but no idea where to start looking.

I also have the same issue on a couple of v10 sites I run
    Bare Essential - Chilli Fundamentals - ShrinkBands - Dynamo Hair - MatteShop - Caravan Accessory World

Comment

I sometimes get the same problem, open the software or export a snapshot and it expands pages. You can use keyboard shortcuts from the numeric keypad, in the Content Tree highlight Online Catalogue or a section then use the shortcuts listed here. To change the content tree state when opening the software there was a post about changing the registry which may still be relevant if you check the new SellerDeck location, see: Close All.
      Peblaco

Comment

Great, thank you very much for your help

Comment

Working...
        X