No announcement yet.

Addthis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old thumbnail code in the knowledge base article is not up to date it causes a few issues. You may want to enquire with Drillpine about an updated plugin.
    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
      Even if you optimise the product image sizes, bear in mind that full size product images are used for marketing lists - the Best Sellers and New Products in the sidebar and the Also Bought and Recently Viewed in the central area. They are not using small thumbnails, they are using the full sized product images squashed on the screen to look smaller.
      I had no idea about that either. As mike mentioned, I do have some decent image software that will batch compress all images, so I'm going to do that first for all of them

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post

On your site you may also want to look at only loading page specific code - eg the script for the rotating banner on the homepage is being called on all other pages where it is not needed.
        Jesus god !, I had no idea about that either. As you say, there is no need for pulling up the Java on all other pages. It's only for the main home page

This will fun to try and edit/delete

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post

On your site you may also want to look at only loading page specific code - eg the script for the rotating banner on the homepage is being called on all other pages where it is not needed.
          Ok, I need telling on how to do this please. I can see the html code for this on all product pages, but within SD, I really am treading water as to how to delete it from other pages apart from the main home page.

Only loading page specific code ? I'm sure this will take me 5 secs if you could tell me what I'm looking for

Sorry for sounding 'Blonde' because I'm far from it, but I've spent hours on this now and SD doesn't display the full html code from what I can see

I know exactly what I'm looking for, "Fancybox" scripting, but I can't see it

Comment

What you need is discussed here. http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=44475

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
              What you need is discussed here. http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=44475

Mike
              Cheers Mike, another bleeding' nightmare for me to go through

Comment

Working...
              X