Card Payment Processing Provider recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Payment Processing Provider recommendation

We've been happy SecureTrading customers for years and don't want to move away from their services. They're fantastic at providing a personal service with the same people at the end of the phone day and night!.
    Unfortunately, their SellerDeck support is coming to an end shortly and as a result we are being forced to look for a new provider.

Does anybody have a recommendations for a PSP that is compatible with SellerDeck today (and for the foreseeable future)?

I'm aware PayPal is, but it's expensive and for personal reasons, we don't want to get in to bed with SagePay or Actinic Payments (or whatever it's called now). We were using WorldPay 8 years ago and didn't think much to them either.

Has anybody got any recommendations?

If you want guaranteed compatibility with SellerDeck then your only real choice is Actinic Payments.

I've used SagePay for over 12 years now and I consider them to be OK, I wouldn't be put off SagePay by the recent mess with SellerDeck and SagePay as I would put the problems with the integration firmly in the SellerDeck court and not SagePay.

I know its not really answering your question but would be interested to know why you don't want to use Actinic Payments or SagePay.

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

I use Sellerdeck Payments and very happy with it
      www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

We are also looking for a new payment provider, are there any additional recommendations other than Sellerdeck payments?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Realex now has a decent integration with Sellerdeck once again. It came back onstream just in the nick of time for us. I've always been happy with it. Support is easy to access, deposits are next day (at least two days sooner than Sellerdeck Payments).
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I've used Paypoint (previously called secpay) for ages and not had any real problems I can remember. Payment is fast and reliability is good.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

One thing for sure is that it is very much a buyers market just now, almost daily calls from one provider or another
              www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

It may be a buyers market, but it is slowly becoming apparent that the choices available to us are getting fewer & fewer.

Can you users confirm that all the issues with RealEx mentioned in this post

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=55569

have now been resolved and that they will be compatible with v2013, v2014 and all future versions for the foreseeable future?

Why is switching to SagePay such a problems at the moment too? Where does that problem lie? With SellerDeck or with SagePay?

Comment

and looking at the current SellerDeck PSP page,

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...vice-providers

it still mentions SecureTrading (which we know not to be true) and there's no mention of RealEx

Comment

Sellerdeck dont seem to be updating their pages very quickly.
                    Realex IS available for V14. Transfer to merchant account very quick. Good rates. Excellent support. and you can provide templates for both desktop and mobile payment pages.
                    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                    X