Capitalisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capitalisation

Since 2004 I have made use of a script in the Advanced Users Guide to correct customers' typing of their addresses in the Checkout, and it has worked perfectly. It is javascript. Since upgrading to responsive design, however, this script is not working properly. It is putting the capital letter at the start of words correctly, but not putting the upper case words, such as the main town and the postcode, in capitals. As we import orders into Sage for processing, this causes duplicate customers to be created, Examples of what I mean are the postcode may be So18 5sj instead of SO18 5SJ. Is anyone sufficient proficient at javascript and responsive design to know what I need to change in the AUG script?

Sarah

This is the code you should be using - it does work on a responsive site http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=45487
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Brilliant. Works fine. Thanks.

Sarah

Comment

Thanks for reporting this. I have raised a bug report (ref SD-5188) and will endeavour to get this corrected in a future version of the Guide
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X