No announcement yet.

Hiding items on Sellerdeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks they are saying I have to validate the address and have a video call to proove my existance! I have been on google for 20 years but just altering the opening settings I appear to have shut the site down. Can I live without Google?

Comment

This was the original link with reviews which have all now disappeared https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=we...y+lupins&cad=h

Comment

It looks like you've set it to private which I guess means no one can see what's there.

You can live without google but it's not really a good idea. The information Google shows and reviews are good for your business and posting updates is good for traffic to your site. It's definitely worth going through the effort to prove your identity.
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

thanks - I can't seem to unset it - SO frustrating!

Comment

Hi don't suppose anyone on this amazing site knows why my Xerox Phaser 6500 DN should suddenly start printing the black ink only down the right hand side of the page? All the other colours are working and the cartridges are genuine - it seemed to start when I put in the new genuine black toner. I thought it might be the imaging unit but having replaced that it is still doing it.

Comment

I wonder if it might be this problem.

https://www.dell.com/community/Print...D/td-p/3253541

it seems with use there can be problems where the toner cartridge connection leaks and toner gets onto the mirrors blocking certain colours from parts of the page.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Ah many thanks will give it a go!

Comment

Working...
                X