Navigation bar and Mega Menu text colour scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation bar and Mega Menu text colour scheme

Hi all, I am after some suggestions re tweaking the CSS for a site re-design. My test site is here https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/shop/test/shop/

1) Requirement
    I wanted to reverse out the mega menu text links (to go white against a coloured background) to get them to stand out more but the links in there and every where else are defined by colour in the colour theme tab in Themes/Advanced theme Config. However doing this changes all the other links too. How can I do this?

i believe the site wide links are defined in the CSS here:-

2) The Design Styles for Smart Responsive Design - Line 25
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {font-weight:normal; color:<actinic:variable name="Palette2" />;}
    a h1:hover, a h2:hover, a h3:hover, a h4:hover, a h5:hover, a h6:hover {color:<actinic:variable name="HLinkColor" />;}
    a {color:<actinic:variable name="LinkColor" />;}
    a:hover {color:<actinic:variable name="HLinkColor" />;}
    a:visited {color:<actinic:variable name="VLinkColor" />;}
    a:active {color:<actinic:variable name="ALinkColor" />;}
    a img {border:none;}

3) If I set the colour in the layout for the navigation bar
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ShowSectionInMegaMenu%22%20%2f%3e" >

Mega Menu Layout line 23
    echo '<li><a style="color:#ffffff" id="main-link<actinic:variable name="ListIndex" selectable="false" />" href="<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="SectionHref" />"';
    if (count($kids) > 0) {
    echo ' onclick="mmClick(event, <actinic:variable name="ListIndex" selectable="false" />);" onmouseover="mmOpen(<actinic:variable name="ListIndex" selectable="false" />);" onmouseout="mmCloseTime();"'; }
    $sSectionName = strip_tags("<actinic:variable encoding="actinic" name="SectionName" selectable="false" />");
    echo '>'.$sSectionName.'</a>';

and for more items

Mega Menu Layout line 74
    if (count($remainingSections) > 0) {
    $MoreLinksIndex = <actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="MaxNumMegaMenuItems" selectable="false" /> + 1;
    echo '<li> <a style="color:#ffffff" id="main-link'.$MoreLinksIndex.'"';
    echo 'href="#" onclick="return false;" style="cursor: default;" onmouseover="mmOpen('.$MoreLinksIndex.');" onmouseout="mmCloseTime();"';
    $sSectionName = '<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="MoreLinkText" selectable="false" />';

Then it makes both desktop and responsive reversed out so that does not work.

I am also looking to change the colour of the unvisited background to the text in the mini-nav or smart phone pull down menu.

Any thoughts or suggestions from our community wizzards?

Thanks

Phil
    Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Thanks for your thoughts on this I will take a look.
    Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Working...
    X