Very Slow Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply from Host-It

"Thanks for uploading the site onto the test site, I can see that this is loading as expected and this has helped to narrow down what's going on, I have made some changes and reset some a number of items based on the test site and this is now allowing your site to load a lot faster, can you try now and then let us know if you see any improvements."

Tested and now seems to working much faster

Although still getting issues when being forwarded to Sellerdeck Payments

Perhaps someone could do a test order and see if they get forwarded to Sellerdeck Payments
    Issue posted here - https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...hu_hash-errors

Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

It's nice to see it's working. Would be nice if they would say what the problem was so we know for the next time this happens.

I've just placed a test order and get forwarded to the Sellerdeck payment site but get the errors:

Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code
      Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_type
      Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_version
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
        It's nice to see it's working. Would be nice if they would say what the problem was so we know for the next time this happens.

I've just placed a test order and get forwarded to the Sellerdeck payment site but get the errors:

Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code
        Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_type
        Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_version
        Issue was simply related to "incompatible config with LVE as the site was move to the new server and back and then to the new server again it looks like the config got some values wrong"

For context I was moved across to a new server but as I was still using V9 I requested a move back until the final deadline, so these extra moved seems to have upset some config setting
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
        X