Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
    OK

i have fixed the errors in the newkiting css but cant see what is wrong with Normans accordian menu?
    Code:
    border: 1px 0px solid #9A9A9A;
    looks ok to me but im no expert as im sure some of you know

I am refreshing the website as we speak so will test again tomorrow

thanks for all your help it is much appreciated

Darren
    border: like that only allows one width value take out 0px and it validates, use border-left etc for different widths.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by malbro View Post
      border: like that only allows one width value take out 0px and it validates, use border-left etc for different widths.
      Learn something new everday, i thought you could declare everything in one go, no matter all fixed now, but still the same problem on works on some but not on others

time to start messing with the scripts as Jont suggested

Comment

Well that did not work either

I switched to a different layout i use for the checkout which does not run and of the extra scripts for the weather, twitter e.t.c and its still a no go.

actually i got it slightly wrong with the js line number it was line 176
        Code:
            that.AJAX.open("GET", uri, true);
        character 5

so i am at a complete loss with this one, as you said Malbro - as this file shows a problem/error then the online stock levels wont display

perhaps someone from actinic can offer a bit of advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
          Well that did not work either

I switched to a different layout i use for the checkout which does not run and of the extra scripts for the weather, twitter e.t.c and its still a no go.
          Darren

Looking at the network responses in firebug your site is not showing any reponse from the server, the javascript sends a GET request to the server passing the section ID and expects a list back from the server in the form

{"39":20,"45":35}

this is a list of product id and stock level for all the products in the section ID. Your page shows no responses to the request.

The penny has just dropped as they say.

You are using a url without www. in front try http://www.kitesrus.co.uk/acatalog/G...86M__34__.html

So a lesson for us all. Stock level does not display correctly when you do not use the url defined in network settings.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by malbro View Post
            Darren

Looking at the network responses in firebug your site is not showing any reponse from the server, the javascript sends a GET request to the server passing the section ID and expects a list back from the server in the form

{"39":20,"45,35}

this is a list of product id and stock level for all the products in the section ID. Your page shows no responses to the request.

The penny has just dropped as they say.

You are using a url without www. in front try http://www.kitesrus.co.uk/acatalog/G...86M__34__.html

So a lesson for us all. Stock level does not display correctly when you do not use the url defined in network settings.
            Sorted, a simple htaccess hack and all is now working a treat, its interesting that this is happening because i always make sure i use www. but i notice the links via the cgi-bin seem to bounce back to non www maybe this is a cookie / cache problem not an actinic one

Thanks to you all for you help
            Darren

Comment

Working...
            X