Country Select for Invoice Address Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leehack View Post
    Something must be wrong on the tax tab is all i can summise then, go through those and reapply etc.
    Hmmm, just playing around with the Tax settings - if it is set to Simple Mode then I get the error no matter what I do.

But if I set it to Advanced and then make 2 Tax Zones in the Tax locations
    One for UK and Europe with VAT
    One for the rest of the world with no VAT

And then add the countries I require to each zone..

Then this removes the "The basis by which tax is calculated has changed. Please reselect the tax treatments for shipping and handling." error...

And on the Checkout Page 0 I now have a drop down for the Country filed for both Invoice and Delivery addresses.

So, this is better

But, the Delivery Address is giving me the list of the country Options...

The invoice Address is not - there is only 1 option "Select country"

So, I am still missing something somewhere.......

Comment

ok, I have loaded up a default install of Actinic.

And for the Checkout Page 0

There is a checkbox for Deliver to different address - if this is checked the the delivery address shows - if not checked then it does not.

This lead me to believe that there was a javascript error somewhere - I tested it thus.

I opened up the default installation and copied the JS from "Javascript Country State Maps" and pasted this directly into the header of the Checkout Page 0

And now I have the Invoice and Delivery addresses displaying as they should complete with country drop downs working as they should.

So, although this kind of fixes the issue with this page, it means that my JavaScriptFunctions in the JavaScript Header Functions is corrupt in some way.

How can I restore these files from a default installation?
      I have looked through the Site1 folder etc and see no sign of them.
      Is there an easy copy paste to overwrite bad with good ?

Comment

OK, solved the JavaScriptFunctions issue by following the instructions in this thread...

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=40429

Comment

Working...
        X