No announcement yet.

Couple of 10.0.3 upgrade issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since rolling the shop back 10.0.1 from 10.0.3 every now and then on opening Actinic I am getting the following error

Error in condition(The 'ECDayno' variable has been placed within the 'Standard Javascript Header Functions' Layout, but it won't work here

I read that this ECDayno is the 4 letter code for the build of actinic etc. Could it be that as I took the shop to LAFA and am now back in KEUB this is causing a conflict somewhere?

How do I change this?

Comment

Did you look in the 'Standard Javascript Header Functions' Layout?

Comment

Yes I did Drounding, it directs me to the line as follows

Code:
        <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="actiniccore.js<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ECDayno%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22" >?DAYNO=<actinic:variable name="ECDayno" /></actinic:block>"></script>

Comment

Try removing this bit:
          Code:
          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ECDayno%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22" >?DAYNO=<actinic:variable name="ECDayno" /></actinic:block>

Comment

You may have to replace the actiniccore.js file from the default v10.0.1 store.

Comment

OK, I will give that a go Drounding

Once I get the snapshot back from Actinic, they tell me that they need to replace the Country Tables in the database as it is corrupt (in reference to not being able to add a 4th State).

Comment

Working...
              X