New Release of One Stop Order Processing Multi Channel Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Release of One Stop Order Processing Multi Channel Plugin

One Stop Order Processing for Actinic, Other carts, Mail Order and Telephone Sales

Download here : http://www.1stoporders.co.uk

Note : if you are using One Stop Order Processing for Actinic, then your license key will also operate this program.

The new version includes the following improvements :

. Support for additional selling channels
    . Export in Fedex and UPS courier format
    . imports now support different paid statuses
    . Support for different Actinic product component setups (all versions)
    . Predictive Stock Reorder Levels (based on existing sales)
    . Stock defaults can be set for all products (and new products)
    . Product VAT rates and retail prices can be changed in bulk
    . Easily update stock levels (using SKU or EAN/barcode)
    . Different fonts (and sizes) can be used to display Order, customer and product lists
    . Order and invoice number can now shown on invoices form xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    . Picking Lists and Sales Reports can now show all customer details (e.g. postcode)
    . Add additional details, including custom values to products (can also be shown on invoices, packing lists etc.).
    . Orders and Products can now be optionally automatically purged
    . Auto archive can now archive up to 1,000,000 orders at the same time
    . Support added for up to 1,000,000 orders
    . Improved performance when importing orders
    . When finding orders you can choose to untick all previously ticked orders
    . Invoices, Packing Lists and Purchase Orders can now show tax inclusive prices (for retail sales)
    . You can now use nested calculations and comparators in field macros

Product Summary
    One Stop Order Processing allows you to manage all of your orders from Actinic One Stop Order Processing for Actinic, Other carts, Mail Order and Telephone Sales in the one place

Access your orders from anywhere either on your Local Area Network or over the internet. You can quickly and easily take all orders from being received to being despatched.

Manage your internet orders in a way that fits in with the way that you want to run your business.

More details and a free trial available here :

http://www.1stoporders.co.uk

Runs on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, ME or 98SE
    Supports Actinic, Other carts, Mail Order and Telephone Sales
    ======================================================
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Jan,
    taken a look, but when I look at the export-to-quickbooks option, some of the text says "all versions of QB" but then leter on, it says only up to version 2008

I use QB2010 - does 1-stop-ordering support this version?

kev

Comment

It does support QB 2010 - the actinic specific version does as well. Details are here - you just use the 2008 views with QB2010. We are using that feature here actually. If you have any issues just email into support and Pat will be able to look into it.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

jan,
        thanks for the update.

whats the difference beteen the onesite website product and the one being offered on your own mole-end website,
        I'm assuming the onestop site is the latest greatest offering (and can download from other e-shops) ? and we should be using that one instead?

certainly the onestop version seems to be a real clever bit of kit, and I'm very keen to see it really integrating into our actinic sites.

kev

Comment

The main difference is that the Actinic specific version copies orders from Actinic into it's own database and so any changes you make to them will not be reflected in Actinic.

Also it's multichannel, so if you sell in several ways then you can use this as a common order processing tool.

Some Actinic users use it to merge orders from different sites into one place.

It has some features that are not available yet in the Actinic specific one - HTML reporting and advanced stock control features come to mind but the plan is to have a common feature list over the two where appropriate.

I wouldn't say that you can use this in place of the Actinic specific one, it's horses for courses really, this one is cheaper and so if it does what you want then it will be better for you but if you want the changes made to be reflected in Actinic then the other one is better.

Regards,

Comment

To process eBay orders do you still need to login in to eBay and manually download the orders or will the new version allow you to download the orders by pressing a button within "One Stop".
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

For all carts except Actinic it's a two stage process at the moment, so download and then import however we will be releasing a version that automatically download orders from three of the most popular ones later this year.

Regards,

Comment

Will you continue to be offering the Actinic-specific version Jan i.e. will it still be updated etc or has work stopped on that now?
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Yes, there will be a new release of the Actinic specific version coming out soon, with some new features and some bug fixes. The two programs are developed separately, I do all of programing for the Actinic specific programs and 1stopOrders is developed by another sub company of Mole End as yet I have done none of the development for that product. What will also happen is that some of the features in here will be ported over into the Actinic version one (this has already happened with some of the accounting links).

Regards,

Comment

any special steps to install this on a win7 64bit operating system please.

a onestop support email this weekend questioned
                    Did you run the program without the XP options set
                    clearly this means some special steps may be required and clarification to all actinic users could be useful

kev

Comment

Hi Kev,

Actually we have a lot of people using win7 64 bit without any problems at all, there is something odd about your particular settings that are causing problems.

We can help you to resolve the problems you are seeing but it's something to be dealt with through our support system, rather than on here.

Regards,

Comment

no probs dealing with my particular prob on your support channel as I have don so far)

I'm tempted to install it into that sits on a win7 64bit sys and not bother with the xpVirtual that I've currently installed it on, and so I was just wondering if there was any special steps for 64bit installs ( that would then help other readers. ) - seems like theres no special steps required, so I'll install it for real and "go for it"

kev

Comment

I think that it will probably work better if you take the virtual machine out of the picture. It copies data over rather than uses the Actinic database and so shouldn't have any impact on your Actinic system.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan,

As you know I use and love One Stop Order Processing for Actinic for exporting to Despatch Express and sending out emails in bulk.

I see the other version for Ebay, Amazon and Actinic... can import tracking info back from Despatch Express can I do this on the Actinic only version?

Also can the Despatch Express data export set-up file (Actinic version) be used for the other version (Ebay, Amazon and Actinic) ?
                            Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                            Snuggle Feet
                            Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

The despatch express integration is available in both versions, you can import data back into the multi channel version (details of how to do this can be found here http://www.1stoporders.com/1StopDespatchExpress.html see section called "Importing the RoyalMail Tracking details into One Stop Order Processing") but you would need to manually enter them into the Actinic only version, either into a One Stop Order Processing custom field or into the user defined fields in the customer address if you wish to see them in Actinic.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                              X