Invoice status / reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice status / reporting

I've recently exported a years worth of invoices to prepare year end paperwork, we don't use any accountancy software, these were just exported for the values so that things could be done manually

I've been trying to run some sales reports from Actinic & see that the details from invoices with an exported status aren't included in the reports, only those with a printed status.

Is there any way of reverting the invoice status so that I can continue to use Actinic reports for invoices created in previous financial years?

Thanks.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

You could print them again but to a pdf printer, that would change the status back to printed without wasting paper.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Well shiver me timbers - I'm busy looking all over the place to find a switch or setting somewhere & considering if importing a tweaked export would work....

I don't find printing to PDF that quick, so I just switched the printer off, printed & cleared the spool - job done in no time.

Thank You!
      Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

That's a good idea. I've had cutepdf crashing actinic sometimes but I still have old printers setup on the pc that don't exist anymore. I could just print to one of those and clear the spool every now and then. Good thinking.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X