Extended Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Information

I am in the process of a website were I have a background image on the body of the site,

If possible I want to stop the extended information page using this background the extended info page background needs to be white.

where is the code to edit this,

I have searched the Style sheet and the library but unfortunately I cannot find it....

Any help would be great

Cheers

Anthony

Design/library/layouts/extended info layout
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Extended info

Thanks for the quick response,

Iv found the correct area you have pointed me to but were is the code to change the colour there doesn't appear to be a class in the stylesheet called

.extended-info{
      background-color:#fff;

}

is it possible to just create this myself to overwrite the current setup...

Cheers

Anthony

Comment

I've done this before but can't find out what I did! Like Anthony asked is there any way we can change the background?
        Cheers

Cheers Keith

Comment

Open up your extended info page layout in the design library and apply styling as required. It's a page in its own right, style it as such.

Comment

Cheers Lee, I ended up simply changing the background image to white in that template.

Cheers Keith

Comment

In line style

Hi Lee,

So would you just out an Inline style in rather than targeting the page through the css file??

Cheers

Anthony

<body class="extended-info">

<form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />">
              <input type="hidden" name="SID" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionID"/>" />
              <input type="hidden" name="PAGE" value="PRODUCT" />
              <input type="hidden" name="PAGEFILENAME" value="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName" />" />
              <Actinic:SECTION BLOB='<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionCatFile"/>'/>
              <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">
              <!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->
              <input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" />
              </actinic:block>

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" border="0">
              <tr>
              <td width="25%" align="center" valign="top">
              <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsExtendedImageSpecified%22%20%2f%3e">
              <actinic:variable name="ExtendedInformationImage" />
              </actinic:block>
              </td>

Comment

Extended info

I'm still struggling with my extended information page, I have used a background image on my main site, but when I click extended information it is still pulling this image into the page and i do not want this to happen! i just want a plain white background is this possible?

Hope somebody can help

Comment

thanks

Hoooraaaaayyyyyy thanks for the help!

Comment

Lightbox

Has anybody managed to get the extended information to display in a lightbox or similar method? is there any Jquery that can be used for this???

Comment

Search using "extended info lightbox" (which would have saved you from asking) and you'll get some results.

If you want to go it your own way:

1) Choose a Lightbox that can open an HTML page in an IFRAME. See http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/ for a partial list. E.g. Greybox Redux and Fancybox are some I've used for this sort of thing before.

2) Make sure you open your Extended Info Pages in a popup.

3) Look at the code that opens the Extended Info popup and change it to match the way your chosen lightbox works.
                      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

How can we disable extended information on every product ???

By Default, our product image is clickable and it opens up a blank extended info window.

Any Advice???

Comment

Select the links tab on the product, they are controlled in there and also on the ext info page too, maybe best to switch them off there.

Comment

Yeah, we have already switched off the options, but still when anyone clicks on the product picture, it open the pop-up.

Here is an example:
                              http://parts4mobiles.com/acatalog/SO...een.html#a3214

Ideally, it should show only when i have enabled it in 'Links' Options. But, it doesnt work that way.

Any more suggestions for me to stop unwanted pop-ups on click ???

Comment

Working...
                              X