Inserting General User Definable 1 in confirmation email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inserting General User Definable 1 in confirmation email

My daughter was in hospital for a few days and a little query came to mind during my 'sleepover' with her in hospital. Despite our recommended lead time of 21-28 days we had customers placing orders with they wanted the next day, within a few days etc.

One of the questions we ask at the checkout is what is your event date is under General User Definable 1.

I get a copy of the confirmation email sent to my phone and was able to see the order but not when it was needed so my question is how can i add the General User Definable 1 information into the email so that I can see when they need it.

Or any alternative suggestions for gathering this information and being able to see it without downloading the order.

Thanks
    TON

You can use the 'prompt' option on a product to ask them a question, that would be seen in the email i suspect, you'd need to add it to every product manually though unless you created a layout with it just enabled by default. That's the only way I can easily see you doing this and perhaps that is a more logical place to ask the question anyway?

Comment

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that particular work around wouldn’t work for us.

Thanks anyway.
      TON

Comment

Working...
      X