No announcement yet.

SEO errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you mean to take out the <h1> in the central area?.
    Peblaco

Comment

Nope!!

I dont really know what im doing lol! Thats why im here I just took out the <h1> on Product Sections </h> too made it <h2>

So which one was for the central page? The only one I could find there was the Product Sections?

Thought that was a boring header text anyhow and needed to be more focused on what is going on in the page!

Any ideas as to whats best to make the <h1> on the central page?

Thanks for sticking with me again... lol

Best wishes

Bhu

Comment

The problem with using Product sections as the <h1> header on the front page is that it followed through to the product pages as well hence 2<h1> on the goddess page as goddess jewellery is also a <h1> for itself and the product sections followed through!

Maybe I can return it to product sections and put a block if on it for the home page only?

Just doing a site refresh at the moment tomakesure all the pages are as should be...

Then I can get back to work

Best wishes

Bhu

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          Did you mean to take out the <h1> in the central area? .
          which one did you mean if not the product section <h1> tag?

cheers

Bhu

Comment

well the block if was a bad idea! ha ha back to the drawing board!

Comment

The H1 tags are back in the central area. Your home page has 4 heading tags.
              Peblaco

Comment

Hi Pebleco

Way ahead of you was just reading online about this! The problem is what to wrap in the <h1> that is on my main page? And why is it carried onto the product pages when they have a <h1> themselves?

can the alt text on an image be the <h1> header? I have no other relavent text on the page except in the form of links to the product sections...

Its a real challange to sirt this out for sure!

Cheers again

Bhu

Comment

Well Im just going to have to have 2 <h1> tags as I cant work out how not to carry the Product Section <h1> tag to all the catalog pages.

I'll come back to this issue and try later

Cheers for all your help...

Bhu

Comment

Working...
                  X