No announcement yet.

New Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok thanks Mike. SD have come up with it now.
    Regards
    Sally

Fashion Jewellery Wholesale - Glitzy Jewels

Comment

Hi Sally. Could you post what information Sellerdeck provided for future reference?
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

They didn't give any information apart from the fact that they do not support the installation of ActEncrypt. We have someone installing the missing perl scripts onto our server. So if anyone else needs this let me know and I can pass on his details.
        Regards
        Sally

Comment

All perl scripts now up and running but still the same problem!

Still timing out during order confirmation in the checkout process. At a loss

But at least it has cured the PayPal payment notification problem.
          Regards
          Sally

Comment

Hmm. I've taken a quick look in your error log and see this entry there. Is this about the time you tried and saw the problem?

Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 27896 , HTTP Server = Apache , Return code = 999 , Date and Time = 2012/10/25 13:51, Internal Errors = Deferred email missing
            I'm just wondering if there's some sort of email problem that occurs in some hosting environments. Strangely a google search for 'deferred email missing' brings up actinic error logs with the same problem so there are a few people at least with the same problem.

From what I can see, deferred email is usually a response when the smtp server rejects an email because the dns of the sending host hasn't been set up correctly. Best to check with 1and1 support to see what advice they can give. you might also find some clues in your mail server logs.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike, I'll let the guy who is looking at it have the error message.
              Regards
              Sally

Comment

Working...
              X