Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sorted now..

Hi,

Just to confirm that I have had this looked into by Actinic Support. For anyone else experiencing the same issue, they had to edit the actiniccore.js javascript file to stop the page refreshing which has solved the problem.

Regards,
    Jules

Comment

Hi, Jules

Don't forget that actiniccore.js will get replaced when you next update Actinic to a new patch level.

Fixing the <body ...> tag as per the posts above is safer.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

same problem

I'm having the same problem - tried inserting the onLoad code as your response below - not working, don't know if it's in the right place?) - my URL is http://www.organics-online.co.uk.
        another quirk is on my Mac it works! but when you close the extended info window - it insteads open the serach window inside itself!?

thanks
        damian

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
        I see the problem. You've removed

onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />"

from the <body ...> tag. This is required for the ShowPopUp routine to work properly.

Also your images have very large file sizes, causing very slow page load times. The small ones are approx 24Kb and the large are a massive 270Kb (I looked at the 1st product on http://www.buyruss.co.uk/acatalog/Books.html). There are threads on JPEG Optimisations that would be worth looking at.

Comment

Damian

You have

<body onload="actinic:variable" value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript">

and it should be

<body onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />">

Comment

Hi Norman

changed it as you suggest - still not working and getting "> displaying at the top of the page (see website)

thanks
            damian

Comment

Oops. There were three typos in your code and I only corrected two. Try

<body onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />">

Comment

thanks Norman - that works fine - should learn to type before tackling actinic!

Comment

Never type if you can avoid it. Use copy/paste instead. Then you only get my mistakes instead of new ones

Comment

good point!
                    would you have any idea why, when viewed on a MAC that the Close Window link in the extended info window actually opens the seach page in the extended info window?
                    thanks

Comment

Hi,

There was a report of a similar issue earlier... Check the following thread and let us know if it helps.. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=24995 post #4 is the one to look at.

Kind regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                      X