No announcement yet.

v7 pages on web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a page not found for that, so it does look as if you are seeing a cached page.

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I got filezilla, and removed all the html files (cute piece of software).

While I was doing that I deleted the test folder which was still on the web site.

I uploaded the site. The v 7 pages have gone (hurray), but can you help me see if the other problem is OK please, by
      trying to place an order using FF.

I appreciate all this hep - particularly on a Saturday!
      Jane Thurnell-Read
      200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
        I get a page not found for that, so it does look as if you are seeing a cached page.

Regards.

I think you may have checked that after I dleeted all the html files... anyway good to have confirmation that it is indeed gone. Thanks
        Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Still getting the cookie error on FF

This shopping application requires permission to use cookies on your machine, but this has been denied.
          Ive never had this on any Actinic site before

Comment

oh hell, but thanks for trying. I'll talk to support on Monday ...
            Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Hi Jane

I still get the error in firefox but ie is ok.

If it helps with actinic support i do not know as i know little about cookies, the site is placing 2 cookies in firefox these are ACTINIC_REFERER & ACTINIC_BUSINESS i know very little accept the are set to expire at the end of the session and the business cookie has no content.

What all this means i do not know but someone on here may have an idea or it may give some clues to support

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

thanks for this, Darren. I'm sure all this info with help support pinpoint the problem more easily.
                Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Darren,

What version of FF are you on? I have 1.5.0.7 and cannot replicate the problem you are getting.

Kind regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

I also have 1.5.0.7 but tried again today on another PC and get the same message about cookies, thats 2 different PC's with 2 Differrent IP addresses (internet not lan)

If i check the cookies i only get the Refferer and business when i try it on my V8.03 test site i get loads of cookies and no problems adding stuff to basket

Cheers
                    Darren

Comment

Tried again, and still cant replicate on my end. This is a bit strange as I was speaking to a customer this afternoon who could not see errors on links (v7 Business) while neither myself or any of the team could get the error to replicate, it worked for us !!!

Regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

Perhaps this could be more down to the dreaded MS and latest updates and versions people are running

Cheers
                        Darren

Comment

still fails for me FF 1.5.07

cleared cookies etc

spinningjenny.qdk.co.uk fails for me too

both sites are fine in IE

Comment

Hi

I can also confirm Jo that it fails for me to (spinningjenny.qdk.co.uk)

Jo do you get any problems with http://kitesrus.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog/

this is V8.03 and works fine for me, it is still in test though.

Cheers
                            Darren

Comment

no problems with kitesrus

Comment

I know very little about this side of things but could the problem be something to do with hosting companies and firewalls and stuff as it seems to only effect a few peoples sites but those that it has effected seems to be across the board

Thanks for checking Jo another thing i do not have to worry about.

Cheers
                                Darren

Comment

Working...
                                X