Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship to separate address by default

Bruce,

That seems to do the trick. The separate delivery address box is now ticked by default. From Checkout Page 0 of the Design tab, I changed the code to:

<input type="checkbox" <actinic:variable name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus" /> name="SEPARATESHIP" checked="checked" value="YES" />

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bobburkhart
      Bruce,

That seems to do the trick. The separate delivery address box is now ticked by default. From Checkout Page 0 of the Design tab, I changed the code to:

<input type="checkbox" <actinic:variable name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus" /> name="SEPARATESHIP" checked="checked" value="YES" />

Thank you!
      Wonder where you got this from Bob???

Brian
      Brian Johnson
      :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
      1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

I have scanned the list for changes into 8.5.1 etc and see no reference to this.

Does it work out of the box now as it should as we keep trimming the code in client sites?

Regards
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

I've been having the same problem, is unticked in site options but still available on the site so no it's not fixed as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaUK
            I've been having the same problem, is unticked in site options but still available on the site so no it's not fixed as far as I can see.
            I can also see that it isn't fixed too after trying it on a dev site

Most annoying!
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

DJ,

That is slated for the next maintenance release.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Still Can Change Delivery Address

I have followed all the instructions in this post and have gotten rid of the checkbox HOWEVER Checkout02 still offers the Delivery address fields and allows the customer to change the shipping address which we do not want

We only want to ship to the cardholders address but i just cant hide them

I would appreciate any help you can give - I'm using 8.5.1

Thanks
                Jane
                Jane

Comment

Originally posted by janep
                  I have followed all the instructions in this post and have gotten rid of the checkbox HOWEVER Checkout02 still offers the Delivery address fields and allows the customer to change the shipping address which we do not want

We only want to ship to the cardholders address but i just cant hide them

I would appreciate any help you can give - I'm using 8.5.1

Thanks
                  Jane
                  The instructions in this post refer to forcing a seperate delivery address. You need to go back to the standard script, and then read the built in help.

Help | Help Topics | Business Settings - Only Allowing One Address per Order
                  Bill
                  www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                  Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                  BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                  Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                  VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                  Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
                  X