X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link Exporting Invoice total

Hello,

I am using actinic link-
    A customer pays for £50 of products on his credit card, he then returns one for a £10 refund, which I process in actinic. this brings his order value to £40.
    When I export this to Sage it exports the invoice for £40 (good thats what I want) and also exports the payment information, it matches up the payment and invoice as well which is good. The problem is it enters a payment of £40. When reconciling the credit card statement there is a credit of £50 and then a refund of £10. These both have to be matched up. This is a little time consuming at best and a nightmare when the refund falls on a different statement as I have a credit of £50 .
    Since actinic lists all payment and refunds in the order information tab, is there a way to enter the payment details into sage as they happen on the credit card statement, ie enter a deposit of £50 and then a refund of £10, this would be make my life a lot easier.

Ian

Hi Ian

Currently with Actinic, you cannot edit the way it exports the information across. I can't see a way of achieving what you want. Sorry but you may need to change it within Sage. If there is someone who has done what Ian want, then please feel free to put an answer on this thread

Kind regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X