Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracey,

Are you sure????

Search for 'list formatting' in the css file should be just under that section.

David
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Also,

Note to the wise, it's probably adviseable only to use the line 'error_reporting(0);' if you really need it, otherwise you may miss any other problems that may arise with the PHP. Post above amended to reflect.

David
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

Originally posted by dave_finlayson
        Tracey,

Are you sure????
        umm...yes?
        LOL
        I've attached my actinic.css.. I honestly can't see it

(ps...I'll experiment without the error reporting bit in a sec)
        Attached Files
        Tracey

Comment

Tracey,

Don't know how your site is set up but when I download a copy of your sitemap page to my laptop the actinic.css file downloaded with it is completely different. Do you externally reference the css by any chance?
          Cheers

David
          Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

Originally posted by dave_finlayson
            Tracy,

Don't know how your site is set up but when I download a copy of your sitemap page to my laptop the actinic.css file downloaded with it is completely different. Do you externally reference the css by any chance?
            Do I whatnow? LOL
            I have no idea so I suppose I doubt it

Sorry... don't worry about it...it looks better than it did anyway. I don't want to take up too much of your time.
            Thanks though
            Tracey

Comment

Tracey,

Actually looking at what you posted it looks like just the top part of the actinic css file. Are you sure there definately isn't any more code further down than that?

And don't worry about wasting my time, I'm desperately trying to avoid the Trac(no e)y in my life who is tring to make me watch Big Bro!
              Cheers

David
              Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

ok...I've found a completely different actinic.css file in my Site1>SiteHTML folder

I had always looked at the one directly in my Site1 folder (and it explains why I've had trouble when I've editted it before!)

I've found the part you're referring to and am about to change it now!

LOL @ avoiding Big Brother...I don't blame you!
                Tracey

Comment

managed to stick it straight in on my test site works a treat, top marks you lot, maybe actinic should be employing you lot, bet it ends up in a version at some time

Tracy did you look at your actinic css file in the design view, it is around line 524 unless you have add stuff before this point

Cheers
                  Darren

Comment

Trac(no e)y in my life who is tring to make me watch Big Bro!
                    sitting on the sofa with my laptop while the wife watches big bro, did get a coffee and bag of twiglets though

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                      Tracy did you look at your actinic css file in the design view, it is around line 524 unless you have add stuff before this point
                      I'm not sure how?

God I feel stupid tonight
                      Tracey

Comment

*sigh*

OK, I changed that bit...but it hasn't changed how it previews

I've attached here... (interesting that searching for "list formatting" didn't find it...it's typoed as "list fomatting" LOL)
                        Attached Files
                        Tracey

Comment

go to your design tab and sellect the css file from the drop down list of layouts, then scroll down in the bottom window

if your still stuck i'll get a screen grab

Can i change the little black squares to something else or even just the colour

Cheers
                          Darren

Comment

Oh Er its different to mine????

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                              go to your design tab and sellect the css file from the drop down list of layouts, then scroll down in the bottom window
                              well damn....I didn't even know it was in there

found it...changed it...and it worked!!!!
                              Thanks, Darren

And thanks Dave....sorry I've been such a dimwit (I'm having a blonde day, I think )
                              Tracey

Comment

so....this actinic.css that is used....where is it stored as a file?

OK so I can edit it through the design tab (gawd, I wish I'd known that before!) but where is it saved? It obviously not any of the ones I've been looking at!
                                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X