HSBC - Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Malcolm,

Is this a big site? I was wondering if we could get the last snapshot that they imported - if it's less than 10MB you could send it to tgsupport [@] actinic.co.uk and I'll check it out.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

less than 10MB
      A bit bigger Im affraid!

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

Can you upload it to a server and send me a link to it at the above email address?
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

We have been able to reproduce the problem on a default site. Basically, if you set the HSBC method to live in the software and close it. Then increment the version number in the OCCUpgrade.ini file and save it and then restart Actinic, HSBC is set to test mode. As the OCCUpgrade.ini file you supplied has had it's version number incremented this is what is causing the problem. Does your customer use Nochex as that was the only thing I could find any changes with?

Also, I'm not sure why it keeps happening as it should only happen after the .ini file has had the version number incremented - do they keep doing this?
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Does your customer use Nochex as that was the only thing I could find any changes with?
            No they dont - just HSBC, PayPal and cheque

Also, I'm not sure why it keeps happening as it should only happen after the .ini file has had the version number incremented - do they keep doing this?
            Could it be to the software updates I have been doing and I just have not put 2+2 together as there would be a time lag from me doing an update and finding out that customers are having problems? The ini file has never been touched by anyone.

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

I've uploaded a default OCCUpgrade.ini file (needs the extention renaming back). Can you put it into the 'c:\program files\actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\' folder on the uploading pc (back-up the current one before overwriting it). Then open the software, ensure that HSBC is in production mode and update the site. Then let me know if it happens again please.
              Attached Files
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X