No announcement yet.

InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus No Text on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is going to be the problem, someone has stolen it - see the attached pic

A call to support me thinks
    Attached Files

Comment

There's a thief in the house!!!

Defo something wrong, it should be there! Unless you are searching on the shipping database? It won't find it there.
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Darren,

If you click on 'restore default' on that page then does it reappear?

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Definately on the catalog database, i think for now i will modify the layouts and put the text in manualy then worry about sorting the database out with support

Interesting i am moving sites over to V8.5 and these are on V8.04 at present, i actually have V8.5 installed on another PC and phase 19 is on that one so i think i am going to have to move them over sooner rather than later.

Learnt along time ago not to update actinic so i set the new version up on another PC and put all the changes back in then upload the site. This way i just keep on swapping actinic between 2 computers, also gives me a failsafe method for testing new versions.

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Bruce which one do you want me to revert to factory default?

Cheers
            Darren

Comment

I think Bruce is referring to the one attached.

By the way, you might be able to tweak the database to show this value in Design | Text. Open ActinicCatalog.mdb in 'Design | Text' and look in the 'Checkout Prompt' table. Seach in the 'nID' field for '19' - then find the record with a 'Phase' of '0'. THe last column is 'bHidden'. Change this to '0'.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Chris openend the database in access checked the nID and the hidden field already has 0 in it, any other ideas.

I have already tried reverting shipping layout to factory default and this does not work either.

Happy to try anything else

Cheers
                Darren

Comment

In that row in the database, what does it say in the 'Default' and 'Prompt' fields?

Also, what do you have third row from the bottom on the 'Invoice Address' tab within 'Web Site (cont).'

Also, have you tried searching for 'Ship to separate delivery address:' in 'Design Text'?

Comment

Hi Chris

In that row in the database, what does it say in the 'Default' and 'Prompt' fields? "Search text is empty" in both fields

Also, what do you have third row from the bottom on the 'Invoice Address' tab within 'Web Site (cont).' I take it you mean Variable Name field "InvoicePrompt016" or if it is the editable text then "If you want your order sent to another delivery address please tick this box. If you are shipping to an address other than the registered credit card address we may contact you to as a security measure."

Also, have you tried searching for 'Ship to separate delivery address:' in 'Design Text'? answer to search "Ship to separate delivery address was not found"

i hope this helps answer a few things,
                    Cheers
                    Darren

Comment

Hi Darren

I think you are looking at the wrong row in the database - you looked at the row with a 'nID' of '19' but a 'nPhase' of '-1'. You need the one with the 'nPhase' of '0'. Check out the attached screengrab and check your settings match mine.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ignoring the fact that i am a pratt and looked at the wrong nID19 i refer to your previous post.

I changed the -1 to 0 and put the text back in and it now shows on the website

Thanks
                        Chris

Comment

Working...
                        X