Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page conflict on upload

When I upload I get the following error:

A page named 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Healthy2day\SiteHTML\info_BSN_NX01.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'N.O.-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'NO-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

This happens everytime I upload. I think it is to do with duplicate products having the same extended info page name but possibly different text.
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

I get this all the time - compacting the database usually sorts it out. I think its V8 getting confused after an upgrade or if you do lots of work on the site.

Comment

Last time that happened (think v8.0.3) I deleted the contents of the SiteHTML and PreviewHTML folders and that sorted it.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I tried both of your options but none of them worked.
        Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

I get the same problem - I am trying everything to get rid of it! It's irritating!

Comment

[QUOTE=Owen Drumm
            'N.O.-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'NO-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g' .[/QUOTE]

As the page names are different try a search of the whole site folder in Explorer, it may also be a expanded page that may be not being used but still has the link to it

I have found it before that a old expanded link no longer used but still having theimage selected causes problems
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Same issue in V10.01

There is same issue in v10.01- has anyone got an answer?

Originally posted by Owen Drumm View Post
              When I upload I get the following error:

A page named 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Healthy2day\SiteHTML\info_BSN_NX01.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'N.O.-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'NO-Xplode Blue Raspberry 820g' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

This happens everytime I upload. I think it is to do with duplicate products having the same extended info page name but possibly different text.

Comment

Extended Info Page conflict

I am getting a whole barrage of stops during the upload due to extended info conflict. Have read above posts and have tried offered solutions but none have worked. This is a real issue as I cannot sit for hours clicking manually through the upload every time I need to make a change. I was considering upgrading but there appears to be a similar issue with V10 so why bother?

Has anyone got any ideas of what I can do to resolve this, I have tried completely deleting the pages and rebuilding them but get the same linkage problem on the same pages. I have stopped copying and renaming pages / products but this has not helped. It is bizarre I am making pages for products with completely new product numbers which is then used as the html name for the extended info yet it appears to cause a conflict. Any help welcome!
                I really am confused!
                http://www.threadsandpatches.co.uk

Comment

Daksha and Sally

Could I request you to register support queries at : http://www.actinic.co.uk/support-cen...t-enquiry.html so one of the support members can acquire and take a look at your snapshots?
                  Alternately, if you have a cover contract with us you could also call support directly through telephone.

Regards
                  Krithika Chandrasekar
                  SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Posted request

Hi I posted a request through Actinic's website but have heard nothing back and did not receive an acknowledgement - perhaps I am just doomed.
                    Have now realised that I am unable to create any extended pages without them being added to the list of things that hold up my upload.

I am going through removing all my extended pages and creating links instead, this is a pain but urgent.

Will attempt another request .

Comment

Hi Sally
                      Just checked with my colleague looking after email support, so far no request has come through, I am afraid. Request if you can submit another one, using a single valid contact number and email address.
                      Krithika Chandrasekar
                      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi again!
                        Just attempted another submission, I get this message on the Actinic site, but no acknowledgement email and it just seems to vanish into the ether.

'Support Enquiry
                        Thank you for your request.

You will receive a reply within one working day.

Remember that Actinic Cover offers you immediate access to our telephone support hotline for twelve months, free upgrades to any new releases of the software within your cover period, and other benefits.

Read more information regarding Actinic Cover'

It does not seem to be getting through!

Comment

Working...
                        X