Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have a vote... have v8 been a worthwhile upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jont
    Only v8 users get the Christmas Card
    That's a point .... you are not even a v8 user but are posting in the v8 forum! How very dare you

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yes

I was unable to upgrade my site on my own so had to pay for a web designer to assist me. His input and the new features offered by V8 have been worth it as the site look greats, works well and sales have increased. However, it will take me a while to recoup my costs.
      Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Comment

For us it was definately worthwhile. There is a learning curve with V8 but it's a much more able package. If you don't upgrade you'll reach a point where it will become very difficult to progress your site any further.

Don't give yourself a mental block by assuming that V8 is hard. It's no harder that V7. It's just a little different. Once you become familiar with it, it's easier.

I've never had a christmas card either but to be fair I've never sent them one. (Sorry guys.)

How about an Actinic mug? Only for V8 users of course!

Comment

Originally posted by jont
          That's a point .... you are not even a v8 user but are posting in the v8 forum! How very dare you
          Aye, living life `on the edge` Jonty lad.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Upgraded last November. Sales consistently up over 25% year-on-year since then. Greatly improved user feedback re user-friendliness of site.
            Brian
            www.flowergallery.co.uk
            Same day flower delivery to UK
            Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
            International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Working...
            X