No announcement yet.

Testing Online Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provide a url for us to try, maybe we can see something on the site if we do an actual order.

Comment

I am beginning to think I will have to leave it for Actinic cover and be patient.

My site in not live yet, its only in test mode so you won't be able to try it out.

Anyway its www.craftsudo.co.uk.

Joy

Comment

Waiting for a reply from Internetters who say it may take 7 hours before I hear anything!

I will have to be patient.

Comment

Hi Joy

I've come to understand from a colleague that your issue has been passed to our development team for further investigation. As soon as we get an update we'll let you know.
          Kiran Chandran
          Technical Support - SellerDeck
          http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. Do you have any idea if it will be hours or days before I hear anything?

The snapshot they are using now - is this the one I will have to go live with?

I have new poducts I would like to put on the live web running on version 7 but am wondering if I had better leave well alone until it is sorted or will I be able to use a later snapshot without messing anything up!

Comment

Hi Joy

Please check your emails, my colleague has sent you a possible solution. Please let us know how it goes.

Kind Regards
              Kiran Chandran
              Technical Support - SellerDeck
              http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

I have carried out the instrucions but when uploading get the error

An error occured while sending the merge request.

I have e-mailed your collegue.

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyJoy
                  An error occurred while sending the merge request.
                  This is generally nothing to worry about and hitting refresh again usually clears this warning .. often due to the server timing out ... the site should still work correctly (or not if the suggestion did not work!)

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The Waiting Is Endless!

I am still waiting for a solution to this problem.

Just how long is it going to take Actinic to find a solution.

I have had a couple of suggestions to try but still no satisfaction.

Have I wasted my money on the upgrade if they can't get it to work.

Not heard anything since early yesterday afternoon.

What sort of timescale have other people had thier problems solved in?

Comment

i would continue to harrass support, if you sit back for to long they may lose impetus

Comment

I'd ask for a refund Joy, put £150 in your pocket and go shopping at the weekend and give a designer £100 to sort it out for you while you are shopping.

Comment

Lee

If I ask for a refund, there will be no Version 8 , so nothing for a Designer to sort out unless you can twist someones arm in the development team!

Joy

Comment

Working...
                          X