Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Themes ?

Hi

Is there any possibilities on Having a database for New Themes which could be down loaded by any members ?

Or

Members whom have Cool ...and New Themes to be able to up loading them to the Data base ?

this has previously been discussed at some length, and it was concluded that to design a full actinic theme, takes great time.

you're talking many hours.

if you want to pay people to upload themes and then charge them to download, then get yourself a php programmer and get yourself a tidy profit going

Comment

There are a number of companies providing template (layout) design services, however i am unaware of any free ones. There may be an occasional promotion or free theme, however you would never expect to get these free all of the time, they take far too much time to design and get cross browser compliant to be free.

Nothing in life is free unless it's pants - not always true agreed, but follow this ideal and you will never go far wrong.

The offer of free themes often disappears like a fart in the wind, there have been quite a few claims over the months and years, never seen one materialise.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        this has previously been discussed at some length, and it was concluded that to design a full actinic theme, takes great time.

you're talking many hours.

if you want to pay people to upload themes and then charge them to download, then get yourself a php programmer and get yourself a tidy profit going
        Surely,
        If The Actinic Program to be easy to use and be able to sell it at a reasonable piece this should be done by the Company.??

Comment

Actinic already provide a scintillating number of themes which will make your mouth water with anticipation of using them. As these will have exhausted the designers to their knees, i wouldn't expect a further amount available. What they have, they give you in the software.

If you are a very fussy person and the free includes do not inspire you, then it's an external company for you i'm afraid or reading a html and css book for at least 3 months to do one yourself.

Comment

Nothing in life is free unless it's pants
            so, where do i get some of these free pants?

Comment

i'll do your shop and all its products to your exact specification for

£5,000

Comment

White charity clothes bags you see at the front of houses occasionally OR delve into the wife's cleaning box, theres always a pair of skidders being used for a duster around the house.

Comment

£5,000
                  £5,000.01 for me, darn i got beat by the nutter.

Grab his hand off Jeff, before he puts his prices up.

Comment

How do THESE suit you, Gabe?
                    Tracey

Comment

this
                      is more me.

and... lol@skidders.

word of the day.

Comment

£5,000
                        Hi
                        Only £5000....

We design Web site as little as £499.00 + VAT (200 Products)
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        I am sure They are members whom would like to upload their Themes for Nothing as the Ideas could .

But Obviously This will put people like you out of Business

Comment

I have that advert with 'DADS PANTS' throughout blasting in my mind. The one with the blue y-fronts of his dad and he jumps off the top diving board. I can't recall wtf it sells, so pretty crap advert really.

Comment

But Obviously This will put people like you out of Business
                            dude, you couldnt ever put me out of business, becasue i'm not in the business to do crappy 200 product sites for people.

i'm not the one looking for a cheap template. i'm the one with all the actinic skills to make my own, and i do.

my offer of 5000 was a message, not an offer. it was telling you that time is expensive, and to either create a site that gives out free themes, or to even sell themes is a waste of time.

so can it, Jimmy Clip, and keep your sly comments to yourself.
                            ...more to the point, i think i might do this, to put YOU out of business.

Comment

I can feel the love in the forum today...

...no, really I do.

A'noon Machine Gun Fella. *tips pork pie hat*
                              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                              X