Unable to register designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to register designs

Since upgrading to 8.5.1 I seem unable to register new design layouts, even within our existing client's websites (pre-upgrade). I get the following error message in Dreamweaver:

while executing onLoad in Acc_AsstRegister.htm the following JavaScript error(s) occurred: At line 316 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Configuration\commands\Act_AsstRegister.js"
    TypeError: arrDesigns[i] has no properties

I think this may be one for Actinic support, but has anyone else seen the same issue?
    Thanks
    Paul - Cyberstudios (UK) Ltd

Originally posted by cyberstudios
    Since upgrading to 8.5.1 I seem unable to register new design layouts, even within our existing client's websites (pre-upgrade). I get the following error message in Dreamweaver:

while executing onLoad in Acc_AsstRegister.htm the following JavaScript error(s) occurred: At line 316 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Configuration\commands\Act_AsstRegister.js"
    TypeError: arrDesigns[i] has no properties

I think this may be one for Actinic support, but has anyone else seen the same issue?
    Thanks
    Paul - Cyberstudios (UK) Ltd
    Hi Paul

Which version of DW are you using?

Have you tired the obvious? compacting db etc?

Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Hi,
      I'm using MX 2004, can you explain a little more about compacting the database?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberstudios
        Hi,
        I'm using MX 2004, can you explain a little more about compacting the database?
        Have you installed the extension?

Housekeeping | Compact Database - it flushes out the database and seems to resolve many issues.

Just as an after thought, did the DW integration become active in DW V8 onwards?
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Yes, the extension is there and I've tried compacting the db...

Comment

Hi Paul,

I would uninstall the extension from the Macromedia Extension Manager and install the one in:

C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant\

Just in case it's become corrupt.
            Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
            X