Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site in French using Actinic

In case anyone is interested.

I have just finished working on a French version of one of our sites – www.viteyes.eu/fr/

This has been done in conjunction with Webchrono a partner of Actinc’s in France. I found their service in translating the back-end of Actinic excellent leaving me to concentrate on the content.

It was more hassle getting WorldPay to set-up Euros as an additional currency on our account!!

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Nice one James - the only English I could see were the contact name and address (in England - so that does not count!)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by JimboS
      In case anyone is interested.

I have just finished working on a French version of one of our sites – www.viteyes.eu/fr/

James
      Hi
      Very nice site .

We have number of sites which we are trying to do them in French.

We have registered our domain names in .fr and the next step will be to get some one with French know how to translate the products for us,

Is that the correct way ?

We do the card transactions Manually.

jeff

Comment

You will also need to translate the 'back-end' as well. Some perl scripts etc will no doubt need modifying. This is presumably what Webchrono did for JimboS above.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
          You will also need to translate the 'back-end' as well. Some perl scripts etc will no doubt need modifying. This is presumably what Webchrono did for JimboS above.
          hi
          So when you select Lang at the top of the page it really tyakes you to a differnt site with that lang or the translation is done on the same Page ?

Comment

I think JimboS has separate stores for each language - not translated from one source.

Comment

Working...
            X