Thanks Lee, Jeff
      Last edited by jeffnurse; 11-Oct-2007, 09:54 PM. Reason: error
      Jeff Nurse
      Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
      Office Design & Furniture Solutions
      www.aerofoil.net

Comment

If you haven't had any ONLINE orders, where do all the testimonials come from then?

Surely the implication is via the website - in reality it (if genuine) must be from the b&m operation. Is that not pulling some wool?
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Bricks and mortar shop?. Can't see any references in the testimonials to the web site, the ordering process etc.
          Peblaco

Comment

The testimonials prove the service and substance behind the company - one that handles 150 deliveries and installations a week and with single projects in the hundreds of thousands. We have been doing this for many years, but the e-commerce side is new to us. Surely it is better to show this, rather than join the hundreds of businesses that exist only virtually. I am not trying to mislead anyone.
            Jeff Nurse
            Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
            Office Design & Furniture Solutions
            www.aerofoil.net

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco
              Bricks and mortar shop?. Can't see any references in the testimonials to the web site, the ordering process etc.

Different planet?

I can see:

Contact & Location Details and Satisfied Customers

Are we on the same website?

Nothing editted - concurrent posts
              Last edited by Paul Bulpit; 11-Oct-2007, 10:22 PM. Reason: Concurrent posts
              Paul
              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Comment

I think you may have misunderstood "Can't see any references in the testimonials to the web site" - i.e. no-one has said "great web site" or "ordering online was easy". Indicating an offline business, Jeff has just replied about this.
                Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco
                  I think you may have misunderstood
                  OK point taken.

From my own (online) experience, we are so thrilled when we get positive feedback we genuinely add it, word-for-word, to our testimonials page. I thought this was similar.

I had not read, verbatim, the content referred to above, to establish its source. Apologies.
                  Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X