Bounce Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I did

I spoke to the support people and it turns out there is a known bug that makes the required text not display in the DESIGN TEXT. Unfourtunately I've lost the email instructions they sent me!

basically I had to go into the database and change a setting so that it would display in the design text

I'll see if I can find the email and get back to you

Matt
    Matthew Wildeman
    www.bigmatts.com
    2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

Thanks for the reply Matt. If you can find it it would be appreciated. If not, I will give Actinic a ring myself.
      Regards
      David

Comment

Here's the fix

Hi,

found the email at last. You'll need MS Access or simular. I would also do a backup before doing anything.

Here's the email from Actinic Support: -

"The 'We are sorry, the combination you selected cannot be ordered, please select again... ' message could be changed.

This was incorrectly hidden from 'Design | Text' (a bug that has been reported), but is in the database and available to edit there if you have MS Access.

Go into the ActinicCatalog.mdb database and edit the 'Checkout Prompt' table. Find the row that has an nID of '296'. Change the bHidden field from '-1' to '0'. You can now close the database, reopen Actinic and the prompt will be available for you to change via 'Design | Text'."

Hope this helps

Matt
        Matthew Wildeman
        www.bigmatts.com
        2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

Thanks Matt - I will give that a go.
          Regards
          David

Comment

Working...
          X